Santa Maria Water District or SMWD complies with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 which commits in protecting your privacy and building your trust to SMWD.
SMWD may collect personal information about you through offline interactions with us by filling up hard copy Service Application form from our Customer Service Division.
This information that you provide to us with your consent for a specified purpose, including:
- Personal Contact Information with any information allowing SMWD to contact you in person:
- Phone Number
- Home Address (Location)
- Zip Code
- Payment Information Including
- Billing Address
SMWD Collects stated information above for necessary purposes such as:
- Account Verification & Approval – To verify eligibility of application for a new service connection
- Account Billing – to properly bill water consumption and deliver billing notices
- Account Maintenance – to issue orders related to the maintenance of water meters assigned to an account
- Public Advisory – to disseminate information related to water interruptions and other advisories related to water service
SMWD does not share your personal information to any third-party use. Providing your personal information will help SMWD in providing better service for you.
In case that you may want to request access or rectify your personal information, please personally visit our Customer Service Division at Santa Maria Water District Head Office located at #3 M. De Leon, St., Poblacion, Santa Maria, Bulacan or visit our website: www.smwdbulacan.gov.ph
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Privacy Notice, please contact us thru:
(044) 815-3363 PLDT LANDLINE
Or E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org